General terms and conditions
for the restaurant Zu ebener Erde und erster Stock
§1 Scope of application
(1) The following terms and conditions shall apply exclusively to all our deliveries and services.
(2) These General Terms and Conditions of Business shall also apply in commercial transactions to all future transactions, even if we have not or not again expressly referred to these Terms and Conditions of Business.
(3) The inclusion of terms and conditions other than our own is hereby expressly excluded. They shall not be recognised even if we do not expressly object to them after receipt by us.
(4) By placing an order with us, but at the latest by accepting our deliveries and/or services, the customer accepts these terms and conditions.
§2 Offers, conclusion of contract and contract amendments
(1) Offers for services and deliveries made by us orally or by telephone shall only be valid if they are confirmed by us in writing without delay. Reservations of rooms for events also only become binding upon our written confirmation.
(2) Our offers lose their validity if we do not receive a written declaration of acceptance within a period of ten working days after receipt of our offer by the customer.
(3) If customers, for their part, order our services and repeat these orders at a later point in time (for example, in the case of orders placed by telephone or sent by e-mail), they are obliged to expressly refer to their initial contact. Otherwise, we will treat each order separately and also process it as an independent order in the event of cancellation.
(4) Deviations from our offer require our written confirmation. This also applies to any waiver of the written form requirement itself.
(5) Amendments to the contract also require our written confirmation.